Ã–STERSUND, Sweden, Feb. 7, 2020 /PRNewswire/Â --
Highlights according to segment reporting
- Revenue amounted to SEK 176.8 billion (170.5); adjusted for currency effects revenue decreased 1 percent.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 7.8 billion (4.8); adjusted for currency effects operating income increased 57 percent.
- Earnings per share increased 62 percent to SEK 15.46 (9.55).
- The Board of Directors propose a dividend of SEK 6.25 (6.00) per share.
- Operating cash flow from operations amounted to SEK 3.8 billion (7.4), according to IFRS.
- Adjusted interest-bearing net receivables (+)/net debt (-) totaled SEK 3.2 billion (September 30, 2019: -3.9), according to IFRS.
- Order bookings in Construction amounted to SEK 145.8 billion (151.7); adjusted for currency effects order bookings decreased 8 percent. The order backlog amounted to SEK 185.4 billion (September 30, 2019: 183.7).
- Operating income in Construction amounted to SEK 3.8 billion (1.1) and includes a SEK -0.4 billion goodwill impairment charge in the UK operations in the fourth quarter. The comparable period includes project write-downs and other non recurring items at a total net of SEK -2.3 billion.
- Operating income in Project Development amounted to SEK 4.5 billion (4.6); adjusted for currency effects operating income decreased 5 percent.
- Return on capital employed in Project Development was 10.3 percent (12.0).
- Return on equity was 21.4 percent (14.1).
This report will also be presented via a telephone conference and a webcast at 10:00 a.m. (CET) on February 7, 2020. The telephone conference will be webcasted live at www.skanska.com/investors, where a recording of the conference will also be available later. To participate in the telephone conference, please dial +46-8-566-426-51, or +44-333-300-0804, or +1-631-913-1422. PIN code 79556082#. This and previous releases can also be found at www.skanska.com/investors.
For further information, please contact:
Executive Vice President and CFO
Senior Vice President
Senior Vice President
Communications, Skanska AB
Head of Media Relations
The information provided herein is such as Skanska AB is obligated to disclose pursuant to the EU market securities act (EU) no. 596/2014.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
20200207 Skanska Q4 2019